At the Law Offices of Ann T. Wilson, we concentrate on the areas of estate and trust litigation, estate administration, probate and estate planning.
Estate and Trust Litigation
AV-rated* attorney Ann T. Wilson has extensive experience in resolving Washington probate and estate matters through negotiation and litigation in superior court, as well as in advising clients on how to avoid lawsuits. Ms. Wilson represents and counsels trustees, personal representatives, beneficiaries, estates and other parties in:
- Probate litigation aimed at settling estate disputes as expediently as possible
- Will contests and inheritance disputes
- Trust contests and TEDRA-related matters
- Fiduciary litigation involving fiduciaries wishing to protect themselves from lawsuits and family members concerned about fiduciaries fulfilling their responsibilities
Estate Administration and Probate
Equipped with extensive experience in the administration of estates, attorney Ann T. Wilson assists clients in all aspects of probate and estate administration, including the drafting and filing of all necessary pleadings, preparation of creditors’ claims, and preparation of state and federal estate tax returns.
At the Law Offices of Ann T. Wilson, we can advise you on essential estate planning matters and help you prepare a plan that will cover all your needs and the needs of your loved ones. This includes:
- Wills and trusts: We help clients prepare for the future and protect their families through the preparation and establishment of wills, trusts and powers of attorney.
- Tax planning: We can advise you on important tax matters and help you reduce your tax liability while protecting the interests of your loved ones and your business.
Other Legal Services
In addition to providing exceptional service in estate planning and litigation, attorney Ann T. Wilson can serve as your personal general counsel, providing direction and referrals on other legal matters.
Contact a Seattle Trust and Estate Litigation Attorney
Contact us to speak to an experienced Bellevue probate attorney about your situation.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.