Why Choose An American College Of Trust And Estate Counsel-Member Attorney?
The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC) is a nationwide organization composed of nearly 3,000 professional lawyers. Each member of this prestigious organization demonstrates exceptional integrity, knowledge and experience as trust and estate counselors. Attorney Ann T. Wilson is a proud member of this organization and leverages her extensive experience and steadfast commitment to her clients to help resolve complex legal issues.
Benefits Of Having An ACTEC-Member Lawyer By Your Side
Each member of ACTEC has demonstrated skills and significant contributions to advancing the field of trust and estate law. When you trust your case to an ACTEC-member attorney, you will experience a myriad of benefits, including:
- An attorney by your side with an intimate knowledge of the complexities of trust and estate law and how it applies to your unique case.
- A lawyer with an outstanding professional reputation within the legal community.
- A vetted attorney who is a member of a prestigious network of well-respected lawyers across the nation.
- Legal advice and experienced counsel to discuss the sensitive topic of transferring assets during life or after death.
- Highly skilled counsel to prepare wills, powers of attorney and trusts.
Comprehensive Legal Knowledge To Obtain Exceptional Results
At the Law Offices of Ann T. Wilson, we are proud to have an ACTEC-member attorney on staff to help clients across Seattle, and surrounding areas navigate the complexities of probate and estate administration. Trust her 25 years of experience and extensive background to help you proactively conduct estate planning or represent you in litigation. She carefully listens to clients’ concerns to ensure she fully grasps the issue before making recommendations.
Call Now To Obtain Straight Answers And Practical Advice
Do not delay. Protect your family’s legacy and obtain comprehensive, proactive estate planning from an ACTEC-member attorney. Give our firm a call to discover how we can help resolve your legal concerns efficiently through our solutions-oriented approach to estate and trust litigation. Reach out today at 206-701-6093 for more information or to arrange a consultation. You may also complete a contact form on our website or send us an email.